I can't speak to the quality of this stuff, but it is a site I ran
across a few years back. I kept it because it is one place that says
they can do white with an inkjet printer on their paper.

They also can do the decals for you.

http://www.beldecal.com/inkjet_decals.cfm

Maybe it can be of use to someone.

73