In speaker system design, there are optimum combinations of driver and
enclosure.  This may or may not be the optimum driver for this enclosure.
There are complex driver parameters that can allow an analysis to determine the
optimum enclosure characteristics.  The basic issue is the acoustic match at
the bottom end - does it boom, is it going to be thin sounding, what will the
frequency response extend, etc.  Of course there is also the power handling
issue.  Before spending a lot of money for the driver, I recommend that these
issues be considered.

   Bacon, WA3WDR