From: Mark Foltarz <folt...@rocketmail.com>
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 7:04:57 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] SX-28 Cabinet wrinkle finish - in progress...

Brian,

   Strip the primer off.  Krylon  wrinkle will not wrinkle  on a primed surface.

  I think that info is on the can in super tiny letters right next to the
Spanish, German, Italian and Boswanan ( Nothern dialect) translations.

  I ran into that problem with a nicely primed rack panel and ended up with a
nicely painted glossy black panel.

  Stripped off the paint and started again with no primer.  Worked great.

  Your radio is looking real good !

  de KA4JVY

  Mark