Greetings!

I recently acquired a beautiful RME 4350 (not "A"). It looks fantastic,
but it's kind of deaf. It looks like it has been electrically "restored"
but the previous owner sez he knows nothing (I believe him too). The
sensitivity seems "adequate" on 160 and then goes down from there with
10 meters virtually not there at all (yes I know about band conditions,
I am basing this on noise and tests with locals). The S-meter barely
registers on any band and there seems to be this funny interaction
between the "ant trim" and cal controls.

I was going to try to fix this myself, but I may not be up to it as well
as not having ANY decent gear should it need an alignment. So my
question. Is there anyone out there that you guys could recommend to
send this thing to for electrical service??

Thanks a bunch!

73 de Dan -- WAƘJRD ..