Todd(1),

I'm still stuck to higher freqs!  I refuse to "memorize" the pool!

Besides, There is a "one-time-of-year" exam session in the reasonable
vicinity.  The other solution is to gain access to the FBI Academy.  I
know I could, but do I "really" want to?

I'm tired of the "strip search" mentality of life as it currently exists!

So the upper tiers are going to be it for awhile!

Bob - N0DGN

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> Eeep! Another Todd! Run for the hills!
>
> It's a very good question, and more to the point of 'you're either on the
> air, or online talking about it'. The bad thing about the internet is that
> it allows you to keep up with things during work hours (when you'd not
> normally be on the air anyway).
>
> Chatted with John KX5JT around 7160 yesterday through the interference and
> static. W9AD joined in, and by the time we decided to sign out, conditions
> had improved just in time for the band to take a dive.
>
> Bob, if you can go below 7200 let's give it a go. BC stations are becoming
> an issue around this time above there. I just fired up the station a few
> minutes ago, been busy on the phone much of the day with biz and real estate
> matters. Heading out now to see what's up.
>
> ~ Todd (the other one),  KA1KAQ/4
>
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 3:24 PM, rbethman <rbeth...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>> Well,  Called CQ a few times off and on up around 7290.  Haven't found
>> much except SW stations.  They don't seem to know they are being run off!
>>
>> Bob - N0DGN
>>
>> Todd Carpenter wrote:
>>
>>> If everyone is on here postulating, who is on the air? My gear is out of
>>>
>> service right now and my mobile is presently plagued with RFI or i would be
>> skipping some of my work and on the air operating. (not that the topics are
>> uninteresting)

|               AM Amateur Radio Operator    NØDGN                 |
|               http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/                 |