From: "CL in NC" <mjca...@yahoo.com>
To: <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:24 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] Cheapo meters

This is a good deal on sale, but like fellow noted, 9 bucks to ship it is
steep. Harbor Freight sells 3 different meters of this type, the cheapest
being $5 all the time, and usually goes on sale for a couple bucks. These
have detachable leads too. Check them out if you have one in town, and save
the shipping. All the el-cheapo meters come from China, and are marginal at
best, so don't expect Simpson dependability or accuracy. They just might
quit on you at the most 'Murphy' moment of need.

Charlie W4MEC in NC

05:52:00