Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to step in for just a moment and
thank you for the way your are behaving.  This subject can become very
heated and someone can wind up insulting another.  I do know that the
subject has and will be rehashed for a while.

I ask your patience because I consider it like a QSO on the radio and as
long as no one insults or otherwise slams another, I tend to let it go.
To those of you who don't want to see additional posts, please use the
delete key.  Those of you who wish to discuss it just remain considerate
of all others opinions.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator