> Please take this discussion private. My mailbox is overstuffed and I don't
> need any more of it. Just remember what Reilly Hollingsworth  has said over
>  and over and turn it off!
>
> John, W4AWM

You should switch to the digest mode.  That way, you receive the messages
consolidated into one or two batches a day instead of a separate message in
your in-box for every message posted on the list.

I subscribe to several lists.  If I didn't use digest mode for each one, I
would have to sort through more than 100 messages in a typical day.

Don  k4kyv