Hi Bob: I had an offer to send me a Swan so I took it. I have a G-50 but wish
to have another different with more power.

We lived in Ellswoth from 81-87 then moved to Leighton st. in Bangor until 95.
I was promoted in Irving to Management and moved to Saco. Retired from Irving
Oil in march of 2008 and moved here in Jan. 09. Started with DW Small and Sons
in Ellsworth in 82. Retired from the Army Guard in Bangor in April of 99 with
33 years. I was the 1ZSG of the Air Traffic Contol Company that was across the
runway off of Hildreth st.

A receiver of maybe the National,Viking would be good also. I am trying to
spread the Gosple of AM down here. The ones that are active herre, two or
three, are digital. New hams coming in all the time so I am right forward in
preserving the hobby. Also past president of the PAWA in Portland.

Let me know what you might have and I can still use another.

TNKS.

Allen,Al, Dad,Uncle,friend, KA1KIX