Is that the right link?

If you're referring to the Neurophone developed by Pat Flanagan
(http://www.neurophone.com/home.htm) interestingly (to me at least), I knew the
guy pretty well in Jr. High School.    He was instrumental in some ways in
getting me interested in Ham radio, although I have no idea if he's still
active.  He also does this sort of thing -- http://www.phisciences.com/, and
was once considered a guru of "pyramid power"  having written at least one
(undoubtedly highly researched and peer reviewed)  book on the subject.  That
whole debunked business plus the crystals, etc. sort of sheds some light :-)

Grant/NQ5T