From: Ted Arnold [mailto:toarn...@insightbb.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:18 AM
To: rwpet...@swbell.net
Subject: HELP!

Good Morning Bob.

I have a question that you may be able to help with.

I am looking for a PTT mod for the DX-100 that I am in the process of
getting on the air.

Intertnet searches only return several mentioning the mod, but I cant seem
to find much more than that.

OR, should I just use the old dow key and switch the plate??

Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated, possibly some other
mods out there to inject some low level audio into this old BA?? Websites
that would be helpful??

Thanks in advance for your time!

73  Ted

k9toa