Hi all.

would like to use IT on an old latop PC P3 500 under Windows 98
for my portable equipment, IT turns very well in MSDOS mode or
under Windows, but I have a  problem with my tracking system
"ARS RCI-SE" from EA4TX on lpt1.
In my bat point i launch in first RotorDRV then the compatible driver
for my card RCIKCT and in the last OrbitDRV  just before launching IT,
all it lance well, but once IT launched when I call the traking by the  “R”
cmd all it stop and  everything is still blocked.
If you have an idea of the problem, or better a solution thanks for doing
me to know it.
Thanks in advance for your answer, regards
--
Jean-Yves F5LHW.