Hi from sunny Islamorada in the Florida Keys, EL94.  Just waiting for SO-50 to
come on around to give a few more people this semi-rare grid.  There was a pile
of QRM on both AO-27 passes this afternoon, but logged over 20 contacts.  Good
to hear a lot of old friends in there.

Anyhow, back home I've put up an antenna for the linear sats but I'm having
great difficulty getting my IC-7000 to work with computer control on all sats
in full duplex mode (second radio is an FT-817, which the programs steer
flawlessly).  With SatPC32, if set as Radio 1, the 7000 works with sats with
70cm downlink, but not with sats with 2m downlink.  Vice versa if set as Radio
2 - works with sats with 2m downlink, but not with sats with 70cm downlink.

The author of SatPC32, Erich, has been helping me troubleshoot this issue.  He
has the program working perfectly with an IC-706 MKIIG but does not have an
IC-7000 to test.  So if anyone is using an IC-7000 and a second radio with
SatPC32, please let us know if all is working.  If yes, my problem must be
related to the computer or the USB adapter, not to the radio or the program.

I have also unsuccessfully tried 2 other sat tracking programs, 1) the new beta
Sat Tracking feature of Ham Radio Deluxe, and 2) Orbitron with Wisp DDE driver.
 Has anyone had success with IC-7000 and either of these, or with any other
satellite computer control program?

Thanks for any info and 73, and hope to catch you from EL94 tonight o tomorrow,

Bill NZ5N