Hi!

I will be attending the Cochise Amateur Radio Association's
Larry Warren hamfest on Saturday, 2 May 2009.  I'll have an
AMSAT table at this hamfest, and have satellite demonstrations
as WD9EWK during the morning on AO-51, SO-50, and VO-52 (look
for me around 145.915 MHz USB +/- on that downlink).  Please
feel free to call me, if you hear me on those passes during
the morning.