From: "Norman W Osborne" <ve3...@gmail.com>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2009 8:44:12 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Hygain Sat Antenna's and SSB UEK3000 Sat.

Hello to All,

Looking for suggestions for feed lines to my preamps, could I use RG213-U ?
I am thinking this should be ok as both lines will be only about 10ft in
length.

>From the preamps, I am using hard line.

I also have a UEK3000 receive converter for 2.4 , for feedline, could I get
away with RG6, same cable used for sat TV.
the run will about 80 ft....

Getting setup for future HEO.s

Any suggestion greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance.

Norman