Greetings,

I just wanted to update my comment about only being able to control only
one Icom radio with SatPC32 without the proper Icom CI-V deely!
Both Tim and Stan sent me e-mails and I then entered into e-mail
correspondence with Erich.

After visiting CellPhone Shack, (sorry "RadioShack"), I purchased a
splitter and then connected the 706MKIIG and the 910 and changed the
CI-V addresses in SatPC32 and yes, I now have control of both radio's
from SatPC32 which means that I can uplink on 2m using the 706 when
AO-51 is in v/s mode and also receive on 10m using the 706 for AO-7 in
Mode A.

Yet another addition to my long line of recommendations for the use of
SatPC32!

David

--
David