I don't know anybody who's bought the satellite antennas, but I do know some
guys who've bought the recent HF antennas.
Quality control is typical MFJ, with parts missing, holes drilled wrong, poor
instructions, etc.
I tend to be gun shy with about 90% of MFJ products. I know too many people
that have been burned by their stuff. Some of their products are good, but
their QC is *always* suspect. My antenna analyzer works perfectly, but then I
cross my fingers every time I put the batteries in it!
Just my $.02
Jim  KQ6EA