This year AMSAT-UK will be holding their Colloquium on Saturday July
25th and Sunday 26th July at the Holiday Inn in Guildford, Surrey.

Details of this and previous events can be found at:
http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium

AMSAT-UK invite speakers, about amateur radio space and associated
activities, for this event. They are also invited to submit papers for
the "Proceedings" document which will be published at the same time but
printed papers are not mandatory. We normally prefer authors to present
talks themselves rather than having someone else give them in the
authors' absence. We also welcome "unpresented" papers for the
Proceedings document.

Offers of talks should be submitted as soon as possible; the final date
for full documents to be received is late-June 2009 in order that the
"Proceedings" document be available to participants.

Submissions should be sent *ONLY* to G4DPZ via the following routes:

e-mail: david dot johnson at blackpepper dot co dot uk

SnailMail: QTHR from http://www.qrz.com/
(enter G4DPZ is the callsign box)

AMSAT-UK also invite anyone with requests for Program Topics to submit
them as soon as possible to G4DPZ. Invitations for any papers on
specific subjects will be included in the future call. Likewise if
anyone knows of a good speaker, please send contact and other
information to G4DPZ.

73

Dave, G4DPZ
AMSAT-UK 1267