----- Original Message -----
  From: Howard Kowall
  To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
  Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:25 AM
  Subject: SatPC32 with 2 Transceivers

  Hello to all
  Well it has been resolved,got my FT897D and FT817ND working with Satpc32
  and  I am now able to run 1 as downlink the other as uplink and the freq.
calibration working.
  I would like to thank all who replied to my problem and a very special thanks
to Erich DK1TB who was able to supply me with a fix,providing me with a new
Satpc32 exe file which did the trick,and another thanks to Tim N3TL for his
help and input.
  Hope to be able to have a QSO with a few of you on the Sat's
  Thaks to all once again
  Howard
  VE4ISP