I have been following this for a couple of years, either putting off
projects it will make obsolete, or acquiring goodies such as a GPS
disciplined 10 MHz oscillator which will make frequency drift and
calibration errors a thing of the past.  There was a false start on the
transverters, and some delays due to more pressing projects such as the
Flex-3000, but it looks as if the wait will be well worth it.  And our very
own N4HY has been keeping a watchful eye on this to make certain they get it
right.  ;)

Alan
WA4SCA