Von: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] Im
Auftrag von Mark L. Hammond
Gesendet: Sonntag, 24. Mai 2009 13:28
An: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Betreff: [amsat-bb] Tuning frequency for CP6 CW?

I've grabbed a few frames from CP6, but I'm wondering if anybody has figured
out at what frequency the CW "header" should be tuned to in order to best
print the packets that follow?

Also--anybody figure out which object letter (or Norad number) CP is?  The
CP website states 35002 but posts KEPS for 35004 :)

And Congrats to both the CP6 and PharmSat teams!

73,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]