Hi Luc, VE2DWE

My setup  for 10450-10452 MHz with an IF 146-148 MHz was built for AO40 but
tanks to AMSAT-DL it will be  fully usable for P3E.

A standard transverter designed by DB6NT for 10368  MHz and IF 144 MHz was
originally published by DUBUS 2/ 1991 pag 17 but it was newly described by
my self beginning from RADIO RIVISTA 5/1957 pages 38-41 adding all necessary
modifications to rise the frequency range 10450-10452 MHz with an IF
of 146-148 MHz to be used for AO40 and P3E

here are some characteristics of my setup:

Dish: diameter 60 cm; F/D = 0.38 ; G = 33 dBi

Feed: home brewed Chaparral for RHCP and  LHCP

Preamplifier : i0LVA designe ; NF= 1.3 dB ; G= 19 dB as was described in
DUBUS 3/1994

Local Oscillator : Designed by i2SG and publisced in Radio Rivista 9/1994
and 3/1995 with a XTAL of 107.3333333 MHz made by Telequartz and designed to
work in an owen at 60° C  with a RF output of -3 dBm

Local Oscillator Multiplier and Amplifier by 24 ;  107.3333333 x 24 = 2576
MHz  module designed by DF9LN and sold by the EISCH ELECTRONIC with a RF
output of +12 dBm with all modifications to rise 2576 MHz as described by my
self in Radio Rivista 6/1997 pages 36-40

IF output : 2576 x 4 = 10304 MHz ; 10304 + 146 = 10450 MHz
                   2576 x 4 = 10304 MHz ; 10304 + 148 = 10452 MHz

The multiplication of 2576 x 4 = 10304 MHz is originally included
into the transverter itself.

For AO40 and P3E this transverter and the associated setup was intented
obviously to be used only for receiving and actually with the poor solar
activity of only 67 sfu at 10.7 cm I do receive about 4 dB of (S+N)/N of
Sun-Noise

73" de

i8CVS Domenico