Craig;

I have added a couple ICOM radios (IC-Delta-100 and IC-970)to the list below:

Message: 5
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 15:42:12 -0700
From: "D. Craig Fox" <d...@rwglaw.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  true duplex radios
To: "Amsat \(E-mail\)" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

At the request of several following my late night post, set forth below is the
list I copied off this or the VX-8 listserv.  I have added the new Alinco.  I
do not think this list is complete so others please feel free to add to it.

73s

Craig
N6RSX

HTs -
Icom IC-W2A
Icom IC-W31A
Icom IC-W32
Yaesu FT-470
Yaesu FT-530
Yaesu FT-50R
Yaesu FR-51R
Kenwood TH-D7
Kenwood TH-77
Kenwood TH-78
Alinco DJ-G5T
Alinco DJ-580T
Alinco DJ-G7

Mobile rigs -
Kenwood TM741
Kenwood TM742
Kenwood TM941
Kenwood TM942
Kenwood TM732
Kenwood TM-D700/710
Yaesu FT-5100
Yaesu FT-5200
Yaesu FT-8800
Yaesu FT-8900
Icom 2728H
Icom IC2800
*Icom IC-Delta-100*

Base rigs -
Yaesu FT-736
Yaesu FT-847
Kenwood TS-2000
Icom 820
Icom 821
Icom IC-910H
*Icom IC-970*

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the
message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank
you.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo  ;-P