From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of ha...@gunship.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 6:54 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Elk Antenna ?

Guys,

I want to mount the Elk dual band 144/440 antenna up on my 85' tower.

Can I get away with a fixed elevation of about 30 degrees and horizontal
polarization?

I recognize that this is a compromise, but I'd like to avoid the additional
complexity of dealing with an azimuth rotor.

Any thoughts appreciated.

73 de harry, W6DXO