It is sad and shocking to know that Robert is no more.  I remember meeting
him many times and will continue to remember him as a humble and fine human
being. He was a life member of AMSAT INDIA and has advised and shared his
inputs during the design of VO-52. He was also one of the early VU station
on the AO-40 and other satellites.

Photograph of Robert in his shack can be viewed by visiting
http://www.amsatindia.org/images/photogallery/VU2MKP.jpg

May his soul rest in peace.

Nitin [VU3TYG]
www.amsatindia.org