Hello Larry,

You know the HAMRADIODELUXE ?

Do everything,  LOGBOOK, CAT, DOPPLER CORRECTION, and much more.

You can do your Logbook easy while you made a QSO.
For me is sure the best software for amateur radio, Simon Brown
HB9DRV team does a wonderfull job.

http://www.ham-radio-deluxe.com/

download direct link:
http://mannindustries.net/hrd/public/betas/041/HRDv041b1989_Full.exe

73
Fabiano Moser CR7/PY5RX
ARISS-PORTUGAL (Amateur Radio on the International Space Station)
Representative at Teleconference and Portugal Telebridge Coordinator.
AMRAD/AMSAT-CT
AMSAT-LU
http://www.amrad.pt/

"There is no great talent without great will. (Honoré de Balzac)"