Hey, I called Yaseu to order the pots and have 6 coming. Why so many
you ask? I was going to order a few of the pots for the rotor as well
while I was at it and found out they no longer stock them. If you have
a 5400 I would call Yaesu and get some of the control box pots while
they are still available. I have the phone number and part number if
you need it.

73's << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
AO-7,AO-27,FO-29,SO-50,AO-51,VO-52,ISS
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"