From: "Dave Guimont" <dguim...@san.rr.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:56 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Pots for 5400

I'm throwing this out for what it may be worth...

I now have two 5500's and have had no trouble for years.

Before that I had two 5400's and had trouble with
both on the pots...the connections were rivets,
and I opened up both and soldered the rivets, solved the problems on both...

I replaced them, still working because of the
over 360° rotation on the 5500's..

May be worth a shot to take a look....