Thanks to Rick, WA4NVM
I now have the audio and the missing piece to the puzzle

KD8CAO came back to me
------Original Message------
From: kd8...@aol.com
Sender: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
ReplyTo: kd8...@aol.com
Subject: [amsat-bb]  SO50 1409 - 1425 UTC june 20 2009
Sent: Jun 20, 2009 6:05 PM

Good after noon/evening. Or morning if you live in that part of the world

Question

Does any one have audio of the S050 pass this morning at 1409 UTC? Till about
1425 or 1430

The contact I am looking for happend around 1416-1417

I think it was KD?CES he returned my call about then

I am just trying to find out who it was and what I sounded like on the downlink

Oh I did have my minidv recording at the time, but the audio is weak

And I was on my TH-D7ag with just the rubber duckie antenna

He (or someone close to that call) returned my call but
I just want to verify it

Thanks,
LeRoy, KD8BXP
Sent on the Now Network from my Sprint® BlackBerry

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry