From: n...@bellsouth.net
To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:13:30 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Field Day Call Signs

Hey everyone,

How about posting the call sign you'll be using over Field Day weekend for
satellite contacts?

Here, I'll be providing the satellite station for the combined FD effort of the
Athens Amateur Radio Club and the Northeast Georgia ARC, and they have obtained
the special 1x1 call W4G for Field Day.

I know many of us will be using club calls over Field Day, and I'm interested
in know "who will be who" this weekend.

I'm also interested in CW contacts on AO-7, FO-29 and VO-52, so I hope those of
you who will be working those three will bring a key or paddle along. If you
do, please listen for W4G a few kHz below the middles of theses satellites'
passbands.

73 to all, and enjoy Field Day!

Tim - N3TL
Athens, Ga. - EM84ha