AMEN brother!

I called CQ multiple times on AO-7 in CW last night between 145.940 and 145.944
(downlink), and NOBODY was tuning down that far. I found that very
disappointing, as I did the close proximity of all the stations on FO-29 and
VO-52.

I believe a lot of us could have made a lot more contacts on the linear
satellites if we'd just used the passband.

Thanks for this post Drew!

73 to all,

Tim - N3TL
-------------- Original message from "Andrew Glasbrenner"