Hey everyone,

I've just heard from Gary, N2AUO, who is interested in activating Pennsylvania
on the satellites during the Original 13 Colonies special event this week. That
gives us 10 of the Original 13 Colonies that will be active on the satellites
during this event! Thanks to Gary for his interest in participating.

At the request of the event's organizer (Ken. KU2US), those of us active on the
satellites will be IDing with our own call sign/special event call. For
example, I will be IDing as N3TL/K2G. I'll add that I'm the station in Georgia
for the special event, just to be clear.

Ken also has advised that he is adding a special satellite designator to the
certificates for those who earn them via satellite contacts. Thanks to him for
doing this.

For the latest information on the Original 13 Colonies Special Event, please go
to www.QRZ.com/ku2us.

The event begins at 1300 UTC July 1 and ends at 0359 UTC on July 5.

73 to all,

Tim - N3TL