From: "Clint Bradford" <clintbra...@earthlink.net>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 9:00:01 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [amsat-bb]  NASA Kills Ulysses

After 18 years of operation, NASA has switched off Ulysses, the space
probe designed to study the properties of solar wind, the heliosphere
magnetic field, and the solar radio bursts that can greatly affect our
gadgets, telecommunications, and every electronic system here on
planet Earth. It was the first object to see and study our Sun's poles.

Read Ulysses Mission Operations Manager Nigel's email message to the
Ulysses community ...

http://tinyurl.com/mvneu4

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-241-7666