Hi Steve!

> Videos of the six presentations at the AMSAT Forum at the
> 2009 Dayton Hamvention are now on the AMSAT website.  Click on
> this link
>
> http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/information/videoNews.php
>
> or go to the AMSAT website and click on AMSAT Video News about
> halfway down the page in the left column.

Thanks for your work with the camcorder at Dayton!  During the
AMSAT Forum, I had asked if videos would be made available in
some form - and it's nice that they have.  I will look at them when
I return home tomorrow, and have access to broadband.

A question... regarding Richard Garriott, you uploaded one video of
Richard speaking during the AMSAT Forum at the HamVention:

> 1.  Richard Garriott's forum talk (mislabeled on the web site as the
> Banquet presentation, actual length about 15 minutes) on his visit to the ISS.

Is there any chance of posting Richard's talk at the AMSAT/TAPR
Banquet the night before the AMSAT Forum?   I thought I saw you
with the camcorder there as well.  That talk was longer, and would
be a great addition to what Richard said at the Forum.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/