All,

I am operating portable this week, July 5th-9th, from Northeast Lower
and Eastern Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  I will activate: EN84 (July
5th), EN85 (July 5th & 6th), EN76 (July 7th), EN86 (July 7th, 8th, &
9th), and EN74 (July 9th).  My operations will be limited to FM
satellites for all grids except EN86.  I plan to operate on both FM &
SSB satellites from EN86 (Drummond Island) to make this rare grid
available to as many as possible.  I am operating handheld with TH-D7A
and arrow antenna and will use TS-2000 (with doppler tuning) & arrow
in EN86.

I hope to work many of you during my trip.

73,

Doug KD8CAO/P
Alpena, MI USA EN85

Ps. For those of you who are chasing 6m grids, I brought a 6m moxon
with me and will try to spend a little time on 6 from EN86.