Thanks to all who helped out with the satellite demonstration during the
ARRL teachers institute held in Dayton OH today.  The contacts were on AO27
during the 1515 EST pass.  For those that contacted me (I was using W1AW/8)
that would like a QSL, just send me a card at my call book address and I
will return the favor (no SASE required).

73 and CU again from HQ (Newington) July 28th on AO27 and the afternoon pass
(EST), there I will of course use W1AW.

Mark

Mark Spencer, WA8SME

ARRL-The national association for Amateur Radio

Education and Technology Program Coordinator

mspen...@arrl.org

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/tbp/

530-495-9150