I join Tim in congratulating Andy, he has been very active in satellites and is
a good example of young blood in our hobby... I think he reminds a lot of
ourselves when we were kids...

73's and Dx's

Rafael Valdez Jr.
XE2RV @ DM41mh
10-10 52716
VUCC Sat #164

http://sat-xe.blogspot.com

EX-XE2PWF

P Before printing, please think about your responsibility and commitment with
the ENVIRONMENT.
Antes de Imprimir, piensa entu responsabilidad y compromiso con el MEDIO
AMBIENTE