Hey everyone,

I'm trying to contact WW3O by email, and I'm failing miserably. I tried two
email addresses - the one listed on his QRZ.com page, and the one listed at the
top of his article in the last AMSAT Journal. Both emails bounced back with
"permanent failure" messages.

Peter - if you're reading this - please email me at the address this post is
coming from.

Otherwise, if anyone has a good, current email address for WW3O, I would
appreciate receiving it in a private email off the BB.

Thanks!

Tim - N3TL