Hey everyone,

K5E - The 40th Anniversary Apollo 11 Satellite Special Event - has concluded.
My thanks to everyone for making this a fun and memorable special even on the
satellites.

Here's a brief summary:

The K5E log contains 338 contacts representing 182 different operators.

Contacts took place on all of the FM satellites (AO-27, AO-51 and SO-50), all
of the CW/SSB satellites (AO-7, FO-29 and VO-52; both CW and SSB contacts are
in the log), and via the International Space Station. The ISS contact was a
two-way direct-packet contact between K5E and KB1GVR, in Maine.

I will post a more detailed summary in the near future.

Thanks to AA5PK, K8YSE and WA4NVM who assisted by operating portions of the
special event as (their calls)/K5E. Their assistance proved valuable in
expanding coverage throughout North, Central and northern South America.

QSL Cards are in transit from the printer! Thanks again to Glade Schroeter,
WA3MVQ, and GGGraphicsstore.com for donating the cards.

My goal is to have all on-hand QSL requests filled and back in the mail by no
later than July 31. If you worked K5E and have not requested a QSL card, please
do so with an SASE. Direct all QSL requests to N3TL at the address on
QRZ,com/N3TL.

Thanks again to all, and 73,

Tim - N3TL
K5E – The 40th Anniversary Apollo 11 Satellite Special Event