HI PATRICK...

ACTUALLY YOU ARE CORRECT...WE SHOULDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE FORMAT ON
INQUIRIES ON THE BB BUT SHOULD DIRECT OUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED...

I LIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS BUT AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE CONTACTS FROM THE TWO
ADJOINING STATES AT THIS TIME...

I HOWEVER AM ABLE TO SENT RTTY ART THROUGH THE BB SO THAT EVERYONE CAN ENJOY
SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PAST 40 YEARS OF TTY...

I CURRENTLY HAVE BETTER REGUARD FOR MY FELLOW HAMS THAN TO SEND MESSAGES IN
ALL CAPS...WHICH SEEMS TO IRRITATE MANY OF THEM...BUT IF IT BECOMES A
RENEWED TREND, I DON'T WANT TO BE THE LAST ONE TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON.

I APPRECIATE THAT YOU TOOK THE TIME TO POINT OUT THAT I WAS POSSIBLY DOING
SOMETHING INCORRECTLY BY SUGGESTING THAT THE ORIGINAL POSTER WAS MAYBE
PERHAPS BREAKING CONVENTION.

I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE EFFORTS YOU PUT INTO ACTIVATING NEW GRIDS PLUS THE
EFFORT YOU PUT INTO CORRECTING OPERATORS WHO DON'T COLOR INSIDE YOUR LINES.

ROGER
WA1KAT
FIRST SAT; RS-6