Greetings,

 I am liquidating most of my ham radio collection due to
 the fact that the house that I am renting is going into foreclosure
 due to the landlords negligance. I need to amass some money to make
 sure that I can get another house to rent for my wife and kids.
 They come first, so my ham radio stuff must go.

 I have about 55 ham radio related books, from HF and qrp books,
 to vhf and uhf. Arrl and rsgb books. Arrl Handbooks, Joseph carr
books, ,Microwave projects,Etc....

 I will also be listing a project ts-440s. all the parts are there,
 I bought replacement parts from East Coast Transistor, it just needs
 reassembled. I will also probably be listing the Kenwood T599a and
R599a set that I have.

 Please check under the EBAY user ID of amreviewer102. Please check
later tonight,
 as the wife is currently listing items

 Thanks for listening and allowing me to post.

--
Chris N8PHU
ET1(SW) USN (Ret)