Is HRD Version 5 Released yet?

Randy - N2CUA

"" Gotcha! You are correct. maybe the independences that were discussed with
5.x will take care of that problem. It would be nice to bring up just the
satellite portion only. I have been so use to using WISP32 since my SATGATE
days that I use it most of the time except on my newer radios. HRD indeed is
very good and looks even more promising for the future. I have downloaded
the 5.x beta version but have yet to install it to see how it does.

Regards,

    Reid, W4UPD""