Exactly David,

This was my reasoning for trying to get the data I asked for in a
earlier message.

I have been asking this for Years and No one EVER has been able to give
me this info.

if i was a conspiracy guy i'd be in the boat with the moon landing guys
that orbital space travel doesn't happen.  Or at least manned never has
happened,

But i'm not.  but i am frustrated that the speed vs altitude at take
off  and re entry sseems to be totally un available.

because look at that

at take off we go from zero to 17580 Mph in what 10 minutes or so and
are in orbit.

Yet the other way around gouing from 1780 to zero on 45 minutes  causes
the fireball effect with the friction.

Why not on the way up?

Thats what i want to be able ro read on the way up when it's at 60K feet
it's moving at what speed,  as wellas on the way down also,

and every other possible altitude,

I want to compare speeds at all altitudes.

we can go from zero to 17580 in ten min on the way up with no fireball,
but take a slower,  450% slower return rate and it almost fries to a crisp.

Huh?

Joe WB9SBD