I looked at Google but couldn't find the answer to this question.

The reason for asking is?

I have a 5600 controller and a G-400 rotor and this isn't working because
I think of the fact that there is no C between the two AC lines within the
5600 controller that supply the rotor with AC, and within the G-600
controller there is.

The elevation rotor is a KR-500 and KR-500 controller is the same
situation.

Are there special rotors for the 5600 controller? I can't imagine that
yaesu made special one's for this controller.

So my question, what are the differences between 5400/5600, 5500, 400 and
500. And is there a way to connect them to the 5600 controller so I can
finaly use my LVB tracker :-)

Any help is appreciated.

73's Jan - PE0SAT