Tonight I turned on the SQRX receiver and the 1268.700 BBS uplink, and
lowered the power on the 435.300 transmitter to compensate for the extra
power the receiver uses. Currently 435.150 is at 400mw, and 435.300 is at
700mw. Together the transmitters are drawing 1.06 amps continuously.

I've seen the comments about running the S downlink for a week every month.
Thanks for the input, and please remember to send those suggestions to the
ao51-mo...@amsat.org address as well. In the past we have tried to run at
least a week per month of S downlink, except when circumstances demanded
otherwise. Over the next 9 months we will be trying several new things,
sometimes on short notice. Please keep an eye on the AO-51 webpage at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php, ANS news bulletins, posts to
AMSAT-BB, and AMSAT on Twitter for updates and information.

73, Drew KO4MA