Hey everyone,

Can someone who is or was involved with ARISS during the 25th Anniversary event
please contact me off the BB?

I was excited to recive my 25th Anniversary Certificate today - until I opened
it.

It confirms an SWL report, and I submitted proof of a 2-way contact with
another amateur over the repeater. The certificate is very nice, but I'd like
to inquire aboutĀ getting a certificateĀ that actually confirms what I claimed (a
claim that included the other station's QSL and mine) - a 2-way contact.

Thanks in advance for any help.

73,

Tim - N3TL