Hello!

While I was operating as E51SIX on 6m EME and had no internet, I sure missed
the
great world maps on the ON4KST chat pages, which show the moonrise "terminator"
as
it moves across the earth.  So, since I wanted to make sure to have that
capability next time when I am out on DXpedition without the internet, I added
that capability to GJTRACKER.

Version 2.0 of GJTRACKER is now available, and includes a fairly detailed world
Field Locator map to show what parts of the world can see the moon (or any
other
celestial object).  This feature is accessed by selecting the "Real Time" mode
when you run the program.  The GJHELP.pdf file has been updated to reflect the
new
addition to the Real Time window:

http://bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/GJTRACKER.zip

The map redraws itself every minute. Sorry, but it is not currently a
user-sizable
map. The screen size setting of 1280x768 pixels on my laptop is just big enough
show the entire world map at once.  CU on the moon!   GL and VY 73, Lance
--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8,
E51SIX)