I have used PocketSat+ on Palm devices for years and have been very pleased
with it. It has helped me have many visual ISS, occasional Shuttle sightings
and listen in on some school contacts. I installed GoSatWatch on my iPhone
shortly after it came out and have been pleased with it as well. Since I have
$9.95 invested in GoSatWatch and since it is highly unlikely that Jim Berry
will be able to offer a crossgrade discount for PocketSat 3, due to the App
Store constraints, I'll continue to use PocketSat+ on my Palm TX & GoSatWatch
on my 3gs, although I expect PocketSat would run appreciably better on the
iPhone than the Palm. If he offers a special price, I would say go for it.

73 de Dennis KD7CAC

sent from my iPhone