I agree Laura,
                   Incorrect information is not a 'bug'.

For what it's worth, there were 7 replies in yesterday's mailbox commenting on
the somewhat crass
reply from the b.o.d. member concerned - good job they didn't see the private!
one ... and just one, Gentleman commenting on tearing things down (???) - based
on an obvious incorrect opinion.

I also note that Mr Glasbrenner referred he whom enquired about AO-7's status,
to the D.Carr page.
Wasn't that rather inopportune after making such a fuss about the Amsat page
being updated?.

Please note that I *DIDN'T* criticise either an American, nor the Amsat
organisation - (as Mr Glasbrenner accused me of doing in - (his words) ...
"every time he saw my callsign" ... (in his mail to me direct).

For those old enough to remember, there are many instances where I've praised
Americans - (operating proceedure) and the Amsat organisation (full of clever,
and often very helpful indivuduals). My friends Stateside are too numerous to
mention individually but they know who they are.

I'd hardly call Bill Tynan's plaque to LA2QAA as proof of concept of my
criticising Americans or the Amsat organisation - however, if a current member
of the b.o.d. gets his rocks off by a tantrum ... good luck! to him, I've faced
slightly more wrath than that.

The the 'tearing down' Gentleman ... if you find 6 days of incorrect
information on your organisation's
website as acceptable, and the reaction shown for pointing it out, fine.
Personally, like I mentioned in
my original mail, a couple of days I find acceptable, due to various
commitments etc - but 6 days is, in
my personal opinion rather lax - volunteer or not.

That Mr Glasbrenner was a good deal rattier direct, was probably due to him
confusing satire with
criticism on a previous occasion ... and no, eventual satire has *NEVER* been
directed at an individual.

That, as they say - is it. I felt I needed to justify myself for anyone 'just
wondering' where all that temper
came from.

I apologise for the bandwidth if you think it's misused.

In my opinion, no permanent harm done. Worse things happen at sea!.

73 John.   LA2QAA.   <archie.hack...@hotmail.com>