Fun day .. My FT 897D arrived..
Learning all the menus and features is always a great time ;)
I do have a couple of questions about the rig if there is a
Couple of you on the list that have a lot of experience
With it.. Mostly to do with digital modes and / or just using the
Audio out / in for PSK , etc.
The other is that I want to switch to WFM at 137.XXX for the weather
Satellites and doesn't look like the rig will do that?

My yaesu G5500 came as well .. Damaged .. :(
So it has to go back .. Even took a day of to have fun soldering and
Getting it up on the mast .. Oh well ..

Anyways.. Any knowledgeable ( on the FT-897 ) volunteers out there in the
crowd ??

Randy - N2CUA

PS .. Thanks so very much for all the help the list has provided ..
You all are super !!!